Today, Implantology can provide a wide variety of solutions to replace teeth that are missing. Tailored to each case, these solutions can help you get back your quality of life, your smile and your self-esteem.
Implants are regarded as a major advancement in dental care. Not only do they hold the aesthetic advantage of recreating natural teeth for a more appealing look, they also have the advantage of helping to safe-guard your overall oral health:
- Implants are artificial roots and behave just like natural teeth. You do not notice any real difference;
- Implants are made of titanium, which, being biocompatible, won’t be rejected by the your body;
- Implants preserve the natural bone by stabilizing the jaw’s bone levels and minimizing further bone loss thanks to bone stimulation;
- The procedure through which the implants are inserted is short and minimally invasive. Any healthy adjacent teeth are left untouched, which is not the case with traditional dental bridges;
- The fixed prosthesis will provide stability and comfort because the implants are secured into the jawbone. This eliminates the undesirable aspects of conventional prosthesis, such as problems of adjusting/adapting, social embarrassment, inflammation of gums, difficulty chewing and speaking;
- If proper care and correct oral hygiene are followed, implants are a long-lasting solution
Whether you lack one, several or all your teeth, we will be able to find the right oral restoration solution for your particular problem. Every case is different so you need to consult your clinician, but what ever solution is right for, you we will be able to help get back your quality of life and get you smiling with confidence once again!
Only one tooth missing
The truth is we are more likely to have a tooth replaced immediately when the gap is visible. In contrast, the tendency is to just ignore it if it isn’t a front tooth and doesn’t affect the smile too much. This is a mistake because, visible or not, a missing tooth could have a negative impact on your future oral health if not replaced.
If you only have one tooth missing, the best course of action is often to replace it with an implant. This implant will provide the foundation for a dental crown, which reproduces the look and function of the natural tooth. The crown is designed to match the natural shade and shape of your own teeth, so no one will be able to tell the difference. As well as this, the new tooth will help maintain the health of adjacent teeth. Click for here for treatments
Several teeth missing
If you have several teeth missing, the right treatment could be to replace them with a bridge supported by implants.
The bridge is a durable option and has the advantage, as with all implants, of protecting the jaw from loss of bone and preserving the healthy neighbouring teeth. Also, the they look and function just like your natural teeth. Click for here for treatments
All teeth missing
Losing all your teeth can have a deep psychological impact on your quality of life and self-esteem. For many people in this position, the use of conventional removable dentures is often inconvenient and painful.
Does your denture give you pain? Does the inadequate fit require you to use an uncomfortable dental adhesive? Does your denture impede your ability to speak or eat correctly, causing embarrassment when around other people?
If the answer is yes, then you should consider a fixed prosthesis supported by implants. You’ll be amazed by how it can help improve your self-confidence. The All-on-4 technique could be the answer to your problem, giving you back the ability to eat, speak and smile with confidence! Click for here for treatments
We can also offer realistic replacements for missing teeth, including comfortable, modern dentures and natural-looking crowns and bridges.
Before we start on any treatment we will answer any questions you may have and inform you of the proposed cost of the treatment. All our work is guaranteed for 12 months.